Supervise and coordinate activities of accounting, auditing, tax management, local financial compliance and control.
- Control of local accounting. Execute audit compliance action plans
- Elaboration, analysis and presentation of financial statements, empowering each collaborator in the country
- Prepare and Optimize financial data presentation for internal and external entities, such as Directors and Shareholders.
- Ensure accounting and tax compliance.
- Guarantee the continuous improvement and control of the procedures applied by each collaborator in the region.
- Degree in Public Accounting. Master's degree in Finance desirable.
- 5-years-experienced in regional/local accounting
- Specific knowledge: general accounting, Management, tax, transference price.