Responsible for the development of strategy in key areas of the company, ensuring that objectives are met.
- Ensure the achievement of the company's goals
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business
- Manage the company’s resources
- Keep staff motivated through a different set of strategies
- Ensure the profitability of the company through good execution of budgets
- Ensure the development of policies to pursue targeted goals and objectives in each area.
- Show and explain monthly results of the country operation to the rest of managers
Requeriments and specific knowledge:
- Bachelor Degree in Economy, Business Administration or related. *Business Administration Master Degree could be a bonus.
- 5-year experience within commercial management
- Budget management, Staff management, Negotiation skills, knowledge of CRM system, microsoft office.