Management and control of existing operational processes such as order allocation, monitoring compliance with standards deadlines, distribution and sectorization of drivers, internal support to the customer service team.
- Constant and logistical monitoring of orders in real time to ensure accomplishment with metrics.
- Supporting resolution of problems detected by the customer experience team.
- Constant monitoring of operational capacity levels and coordinate with the capacity team.
- Monitoring compliance with the distribution of drivers throughout the territory to ensure compliance with times.
- Take notes of good practices and negative impacts to look for opportunities for improvement.
- Third, fifth-year student or university graduate of Logistics, Industrial Engineering or related careers.
- Desirable distribution experience
- Knowledge of microsoft office