Coordinate the operational flow according to the territory and business vertical assigned as well as, safeguard the assigned assets in order to comply with the established indicators (Driver Lead Time [DLT], Estimated Time of Arrival [ETA] and customer experience) and guarantee the effective use of the area's resources.
- Plan, communicate and control the fulfillment of the daily activities of the team of operation assistants in the assigned territory, encouraging each one to fulfill the established goals.
- Coordinate with the capacity area the recruitment of drivers to guarantee the projected demand in the necessary zones for the operation.
- Schedule and carry out training sessions for the personnel to guarantee an adequate execution and reinforcement of the processes to be followed in the area.
- Distribute and program schedules of the personnel in order to guarantee the adequate operation functionality.
- Analyze the reporting of the area to identify opportunities for improvement; prepare and present proposals in order to optimize processes.
- Prepare and present reports regarding the performance of the operations of the business vertical and assigned territory in order to report the results to the Operations Manager.
- Control the assets assigned to the area (technological equipment, shirts, caps, etc.) to guarantee its effective use.
Requeriments and specific knowledge:
- Bachelor Degree of Business Administration or Industrial Engineering.
- 3-5 year experience at the coordination level in operations, logistics, administration and / or warehouses.
- Knowledge of logistics
- Knowledge of tools for data analysis
- Domain of indicators related to distribution
- Experience in personnel administration
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge about Google Suit